Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blogus Interruptus

Back when I was running marketing programs for golf courses, I used to lecture the GMs, golf pros and salespeople that they needed to have all of their systems integrated. It is much more efficient to have your POS system, CRM software and website all sharing a common data core.

I have decided to take my own advice. For too long I have built and hosted my own websites, while using Google's blogger as my outlet for compulsive verbosity. I am making the jump to Wordpress and am integrating my book website with the blog.

Visit FallenAngelTrilogy.com


I will continue to duplicate my posts here for a  short time, but will be eliminating this blog over the next several days.

Thanks for visiting the new site and liking it on all of those social media outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment